This is one of my favorite salad dressings, full of natural anti-inflammatory goodness.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped Ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (Pink Himalayan Salt is great)
- 1 teaspoon ground or fresh turmeric(fresh is best)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Pure Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar (Do not substitute)
Pour all ingredients into a salad dressing container. You may want to use a funnel to make sure all the chopped ingredients make it inside without problems. Shake well and let sit overnight before use.
The honey compliments the garlic and ginger creating a slightly sweet taste sensation on your favorite salad. For maximum benefits, do not substitute any of the fresh ingredients including the Red Wine Vinegar. Pink Himalayan Salt works best with this recipe, but sea salt is acceptable. Alternating the sour taste, if you need more vinegar taste add more, for less add more oil. Try adding other ingredients like red pepper flakes for a sweet and spicy version.
* John & Tracey Creates is a Registered Trademark of Mentha Press, LLC.